Last updated: 5/20/23
We value your safety and privacy. Understand your rights.
Information You Provide
We may collect and store any personal information you enter on our website or provide to us through our website when you do any of the following:
- You choose to share your personal information with us to use our website.
- You request information from us.
- You sign up for newsletters or our email list.
- You make an inquiry.
- You participate in a survey or promotion.
- You otherwise contact or interact with us.
Information collected automatically. As you navigate through and interact with our website, we may use automatic data collection technologies to collect certain information about your equipment, browsing actions, and patterns, including:
- Details of your visits to our website, including traffic data, location data, logs, and other communication data and the resources that you access and use on the Website.
- Information about your computer and internet connection, including your IP address, operating system, and browser type.
The information we collect automatically may include personal information, or we may maintain it or associate it with personal information we collect in other ways or receive from third parties. It helps us to improve our website and deliver a better and more personalized service, including by enabling us to:
- Estimate our audience size and usage patterns.
- Store information about your preferences, allowing us to customize our website according to your individual interests.
- Speed up your searches.
- Recognize you when you return to our website.
The technologies we use for this automatic data collection may include:
Cookies. When you visit our website, we may assign your computer one or more cookies to facilitate access to our site and to personalize your online experience. Through the use of a cookie, we also may automatically collect information about your online activity on our site, such as the web pages you visit, the links you click, and the searches you conduct on our site. Most browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies. If you choose to decline cookies, please note that you may not be able to sign in or use some of the interactive features offered on our website.
- A cookie is a small text file that is stored on a user’s computer for record keeping purposes. Cookies can be either session cookies or persistent cookies. A session cookie expires when you close your browser and is used to make it easier for you to navigate our website. A persistent cookie remains on your hard drive for an extended period of time.
- You may delete or decline cookies by changing your browser settings. (Click “Help” in the toolbar of most browsers for instructions.) If you do so, some of the features and services of our website may not function properly.
Other Technologies. We may use standard Internet technology, such as web beacons and other similar technologies, to track your use of our site. We also may include web beacons in promotional [or other] e-mail messages or newsletters to determine whether messages have been opened and acted upon. The information we obtain in this manner enables us to customize the services we offer our website visitors. Visitors can opt out from newsletters and e-mail messages at any time.
- Web beacons (also known as clear gifs, pixel tags or web bugs) are tiny graphics with a unique identifier, similar in function to cookies, and are used to track the online movements of web users or to access cookies. Unlike cookies which are stored on the user’s computer hard drive, web beacons are embedded invisibly on the web pages (or in email) and are about the size of the period at the end of this sentence.
- Web beacons may be used to deliver or communicate with cookies, to count users who have visited certain pages and to understand usage patterns. We also may receive an anonymous identification number if you come to our site from an online advertisement displayed on a third-party website.
How We Use the Information We Collect
In general. We may use information that we collect about you or that you provide to us, including any personal information, to operate our website and to deliver the content and services you request. In addition, we may use information about you for other lawful purposes, including:
- Deliver the products and services that you have requested.
- Manage your account and provide you with customer support.
- Customizing the content, advertising and services to your preferences.
- Sending you certain e-mail messages critical to your use of the Services, such as system status updates or appointment confirmations (because these messages contain important information, you may not be able to “opt out” of receiving such messages).
- Billing, account maintenance, and record-keeping purposes.
- Improving our customer service and service offerings.
- For any other purpose with your consent.
- Perform research and analysis about your use of, or interest in, our products, services, or content, or products, services or content offered by others.
- Communicate with you by e-mail, postal mail, telephone and/or mobile devices or send newsletters about products or services that may be of interest to you.
- Enforce our terms and conditions.
- Manage our business.
- Perform functions as otherwise described to you at the time of collection.
In addition, we may collect and use information for analytic purposes, market research or marketing purposes, as allowed by law. We may use and analyze the information we collect so that we can administer, support, improve and develop our business, which may include contacting you to notify you of our current or future services.
We may use your information to contact you for your views on our services and to notify you occasionally about important changes or developments to our website or our services. Further, we might also use your information to let you know about other services we offer that may be of interest to you and we may contact you by mail, telephone or fax, as well as by e-mail. We do collect anonymous, non-personal information about your use of our site.
Job applicants. If your personal information is submitted through our website when applying for a position with our company, the information will be used solely in connection with considering and acting upon your application. We may retain your personal information for a period of time, but only for the purpose of considering your application for current or future available positions. This information may be shared with our other companies for the purpose of evaluating your qualifications for the particular position or other available positions, as well as with third-party service providers retained by us to collect, maintain and analyze candidate submissions for job postings.
With Whom We Share Your Information
We want you to understand when and with whom we may share personal or other information we have collected about you or your activities on our web site or while using our services.
Personal information. We do not share your personal information with others except as indicated below or when we inform you and give you an opportunity to opt out of having your personal information shared. We may share personal information with:
Authorized service providers: We may share your personal information with our authorized service providers that perform certain services on our behalf. These services may include fulfilling services, processing credit card payments, providing customer service, marketing assistance, performing business and sales analysis, supporting our website functionality, surveys and other features offered through our website or performing background checks of Professionals.
These service providers are prohibited from using Personal Information obtained in this manner for any purpose(s) other than to provide the services we have engaged them to perform. We also may share your information:
- To perform statistical analysis, send you e-mail or postal mail, or provide customer support.
- With our affiliates for internal business purposes.
- With contractors for business purposes.
Other Situations. We also may disclose your information:
In response to a subpoena or similar investigative demand, a court order, or a request for cooperation from a law enforcement or other government agency; to establish or exercise our legal rights; to defend against legal claims; or as otherwise required by law. In such cases, we may raise or waive any legal objection or right available to us.
When we believe disclosure is appropriate in connection with efforts to investigate, prevent, or take other action regarding illegal activity, suspected fraud, other wrongdoing, physical harm or financial loss; to protect and defend the rights, property or safety of our company, our users, our contractors, our employees, or others; to comply with applicable law or cooperate with law enforcement; or to enforce our website terms and conditions or other agreements or policies.
We also may share your information in connection with, or during negotiations of, any proposed or actual merger, purchase, sale, or any other type of acquisition or business combination of all or any portion of our assets, or any transfer of all or a portion of our business to another company. We reserve the right to transfer any information we obtain through our website in the event we sell or transfer all or a portion of our business or assets (including in the event of a merger, reorganization, or liquidation).
Accessing and Changing Information
Our website is not intended for children under 15 years of age, and we do not intentionally collect or maintain data about children under 15 unless such personal information is provided by a parent, legal guardian or authorized adult. If we learn that we have received any personal information from anyone who is not at least 15 years old, we will delete that information. However, we are committed to the health and safety of children under 15. In states that allow minors to request medical treatment without the consent of an adult, we may use information provided on this website by children under 15 to assist them in accessing appropriate medical treatment.
How We Protect Your Personal Information
We take reasonable measures to help protect personal information collected through our website from loss, theft, misuse, and other unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration, or destruction. Nevertheless, transmission via the Internet is not completely secure and we cannot guarantee the security of your information collected through our website.
Storage. We store all traffic data and review postings indefinitely, even after “deletion,” and may archive such information elsewhere. We will retain your personal information as long as your account is active or needed to provide you services. We will also retain your personal information as necessary to comply with legal obligations, resolve disputes and enforce our agreements. At any time, you may remove your personal information or instruct us to remove it, but you should be aware that it is not technologically possible to remove each and every record of the information you have provided to our website from our servers.
Visiting Our Websites from Outside the United States
No Rights of Third Parties
How To Contact Us
Aligned Self, LLC. All Rights Reserved.